QuickBooks Update Error 1328 is one of the common update error that is faced by users whenever they are trying to update their favourite accounting software. If you are too witnessing this error while updating QuickBooks, then you don’t need to worry as you can call QuickBooks customer service number to speak with the experts to resolve this issue. You can even go through this blog to know the steps for fixing this error on your own.
Reasons for the Occurrence of Update Error 1328
This error occurs mainly when users try to update, install, uninstall or repair their QuickBooks software. Some of the common reasons why this error can happen in the first place are:
- Due to malware attacks.
- If any file of your software gets corrupted.
- Even improper and incorrect installation may be the reason behind this error.
- Due to sudden power failure if your system shutdowns.
- Sometimes, network error may be the cause of this QuickBooks error.
Steps To Fix the Error 1328 in QuickBooks
The troubleshooting steps that you need to follow for fixing the QuickBooks Error issue 1328 from the system are:
Repair the registry entries
- It would be best if you repaired all the registry entries related to QuickBooks by using the Malware Removal Tool.
- Try and remove all the system junk files.
- You even have to uninstall the outdated device driver.
- Try running the Windows System File Checker for scanning your system for any damaged files.
Repair the Windows Installation Process
- You need to login to your system as an Administrator.
- Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and then locate QuickBooks.
- Right-click on it to see the option of Repair and Uninstall. Here you have to choose Repair options.
Even after executing these two steps, if the error 1328 persist in QuickBooks, then you can try uninstalling the software and then re-installing it. Sometimes the fresh installation will fix the issue, but if it did not help, then you are free to take help from experts via QuickBooks technical support number. This number stays accessible 24*7 round the clock to guide the users in need.